Welcome to the cfrealmadrid.com. Today we are going to discuss the International Break and the Injury Updates for Real Madrid. Coming on to International Break, 14 Real Madrid players have been called up for their National Duty to play International Matches.
Players Called For National Duty:
Following players have been called by different International Teams for friendly matches and Euro 2020 Qualifiers.
- Areola (France).
- Courtois (Belgium).
- Carvajal (Spain).
- Sergio Ramos (Spain).
- Militao (Brazil).
- Varane (France).
- Casemiro (Brazil).
- Valverde (Uruguay).
- Luka Modric (Croatia).
- James (Colombia).
- Toni Kroos (Germany).
- Eden Hazard (Belgium).
- Gareth Bale (Wales).
- Rodrygo ( Brazil).
Sergio Ramos and Carvajal with Spain, Varane and Areola with France, Hazard and Courtois with Belgium, Bale with Wales, and Modric with Croatia will play qualifying matches for the 2020 Euros. Whereas Casemiro, Rodrygo, and Militão with Brazil, Valverde with Uruguay, and James Rodriguez with Colombia will play friendlies. Rodrygo got his first national call-up after impressing the National coach with Real Madrid performances.
International Break Action:
Here you can find the details of all Real Madrid players in action with their respective National Teams with the fixture time, date, and opposition.
Ramos and Carvajal:
- Spain v Malta (Friday 15 November; 8:45 PM)
- Spain v Romania (Monday 18 November; 8:45 PM)
Varane and Areola:
- France v Moldavia (Thursday 14 November; 8:45 PM)
- Albania v France (Sunday 17 November; 8:45 PM)
Rodrygo, Casemiro, and Militao:
- Brazil v Argentina (Friday 15 November; 6:00 PM)
- Brazil v South Korea (Tuesday 19 November; 2:30 PM)
Hazard and Courtois:
- Russia v Belgium (Saturday 16 November; 6:00 PM)
- Belgium v Cyprus (Tuesday 19 November; 8:45 PM)
- Croatia v Slovakia (Saturday 16 November; 8:45 PM)
- Croatia v Georgia (Tuesday 19 November; 6:00 PM)
- Azerbaijan v Wales (Saturday 16 November; 6:00 PM)
- Wales v Hungary (Tuesday 19 November; 8:45 PM)
- Hungary v Uruguay (Friday 15 November; 7:00 PM)
- Argentina v Uruguay (Monday 18 November; 8:15 PM)
- Peru v Colombia (Saturday 16 November; 2:30 AM)
- Ecuador v Colombia (Wednesday 20 November; 2:00 AM)
- Germany v Belarus (Saturday 16 November; 8:45 PM)
- Germany v Northern Ireland (Tuesday 19 November 8:45 PM)
Real Madrid have been in injury crises since the start of the pre-season. There are four players who are currently on our injury list. We hope that this international break would not add salt to this problem. Following are the names of the injured players with their expected return dates from their injury:
Marcelo is currently out of the squad with a leg injury from 6th November 2019. He is expected to return from his injury after the International break. He should be available for our next game against Real Sociedad.
Nacho is currently out of the squad with a Medial Collateral Ligament Injury. He is expected to return from his injury on December 16, 2019.
Asensio is currently out of the squad with a Cruciate Ligament Rupture. He is expected to return from his injury on February 29, 2020.
Jovic is out of the squad with a muscle injury. He is expected to return from his injury after the international break.
We already have 4 players on our injury list, let’s hope none of our players get injured while performing their National Duty. It’s simply because we cannot afford any injury at this stage of the season. We want all of our squad to be in perfect condition. Well, that’s all for today. Keep yourself updated with Real Madrid news and make sure to keep visiting us as we have piled up a lot of exciting news for you in this International Break. Also, make sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section. Until next time, Goodbye and Hala Madrid!